Fans of mechanical systems want their spring-operated air rifle to be powerful, but at the same time slim and elegant. The cocking mechanism has to be put somewhere, however. In the Walther LGU the cocking lever sits under the barrel, where it is inconspicuous but effective. This technology permits telescopic sights of almost any length to be mounted.
The beech stock has a raised cheek piece for shooting with a telescopic sight, and a ventilated rubber butt plate provides extra shoulder protection. The LGU features a rotary piston, Super Silent Technology and a Vibration Reduction System. It can be cocked with hardly any friction and fires so smoothly that each shot can be checked through the sight.
- Under lever construction with rotary piston
- Proven LGV technology with Super Silent Technology and Vibration Reduction System
- Fixed barrel guarantees high and constant precision
- High level of safety by means of automatic piston safety
- XM trigger - adjustable first stage travel and trigger weight
- High-grade beech stock with high cheek piece
- Calibre: .177 / .22
- Velocity up to 240 m/s
- Length: 1064 mm
- Weight: 4.3kg