The new KWC select fire sub machine gun which is an almost perfect replica of the compact (middle sized) UZI
It's a solid piece of kit! It is practically identical to the real steel SMG with an ABS 'metal' look receiver and plenty of other steel parts, including the bolt-mech, top cover, sights, folding stock, inner and outer barrels and trigger. All this metal makes it extremely realistic as far as weight is concerned, with its 2.2 Kg bulk helping enormously with the recoil. Simply awesome in full auto and quite scary if you're on the receiving end!
• Open bolt GBB system
• High metal content - only the grips and receiver cover are ABS
• Functional cocking handle with realistic bolt recoil movements
• Unique serial number on each
• Rear sling loop on the metal folding stock and front sight block
• Two position adjustable rear sight, adjustable front sight.
• Semi, Full Auto and safe selective fire
You get one 40rd metal mag, tube-style speedloader, English manual, sight adjustment tool.
- 40BB Magazine Capacity
- Weighs 2150g
- Blow back
- 90% Metal contruction
Please don't confuse this new model with the older versions which were not very stable, many were semi-auto only because they were actually converted .177 airguns. The main difference you notice is that the older version had a large chrome-silver CO2 screw on the bottom of the magazine. This new one has a black hex keyed screw.