The Umarex H&K Full Metal 417 (VFC) is high quality to Umarex's GBB, Officially licensed by H&K.
The 417 is the 7.62 caliber version of the H&K 416 which and is typically designed for DMR roles. The most obvious differences between the 417 and the 416 are the magazine and lower receiver. The magazine of the 417 is much larger then the standard 416 due to the increased caliber size of the real steel rifle, and the stock tube has also been increased in size.
About Umarex (VFC) HK417 GBB
- 1/1 Scale High Power Assembled Gas Blow Back GBB Rifle
- GBB system with realistic blowback effect
- Official H&K (HECKLER & KOCH) Licensed Authentic Marking on Body
- Unique Serial Number on Body
- Aluminum Housing Receiver
- 285 Outer Barrel With 60mm Flashider
- Aluminum Free Float Rail System Handguard (230mm)
- Nylon Fiber 6 position adjustable crane stock (Rubber Stock Pad) and Pistol Grip (Authentic H&K marking)
- Mechanical diopter sight, adjustable for windage
- Polymer Housing 20 rounds Loading Capacity Magazine
- Charging Handle can be locked & released
- Adjustable Hop-up System
- Ambidextrous fire selector lever that is user friendly to both left and right handedThe
Overall length: 805mm / 888mm (Extened)
Barrel length: 360mm
Magazine capacity: 20 Rounds
Shooting Mode: Semi/Fully Auto
Muzzle Veiocity: 360~380FPS (Top Gas Test @ 25 degrees Room Temperature)
Umarex (VFC) HK417 GBB
20 rounds Gas Magazine
Note: Gas blowback magazines have a 'cool down' after each usage and should be allowed to return to room temperature between usage for best performance. For heavy usage, rotate between a few mags.
Reminder: Keeping all gas blowback guns well lubricated will resolve 90% of performance issues.