MTC's latest development in there high quality scope range. Designed by Gari and Sammi Cooper in this country and built in Korea, every aspect of this scope has been expertly designed and engineered to meet the demands of the greatest shooters of today.
The scope is plain and simple, yet features a 5x - 20x zoom with an adequate 50mm objective lens for crisp images. The scope also has an adjustable focus by means of a compact sidewheel to fine tune the images from 10 meters, up to infinity.
The entire body of the scope is manufactured from a strong alloy to ensure years of strength and durability, and the coil erector spring on the internals ensures that POI is held tightly with no change.
Butler Creek flip up covers are also included free of charge, and the scope is also available in a Matt Silver finish.
MTC AMD Reticule
- 30mm tube
- Target turrets with protective caps
- 5-20X zoom, with other ranges under development
- AMD reticle, 2nd focal plane
- Illuminated red reticle, 11-steps plus off
- Side adjustable PA, sharp image and minimal DOF
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof & nitrogen purged
- Korean engineered, fully multi-coated lenses
- Genuine Butler Creek flip-up covers supplied
- Available in matte black or silver finish
- Coil erector spring
Objective lens diameter (mm): 50
Linear FOV (feet@100yds): 18.4 (5X) - 5.7 (20X)
Diopter adjustment range (dpt): -2.5/+2
Eye relief (inch/mm): 3.3 - 3.0 / 83 - 76
Parallax-free setting (yds): 10 - infinity, side focus
Adjustment per click (in/100 yds): 0.25
Max. windage adjustment range: 100MOA
Max. elevation adjustment range: 100MOA
Tube diameter (mm): 30
Illumination: 11-step + off, Red
Length (inch/mm): 14.1 / 358
Weight (oz/g): 25.39 / 720